Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Hi everybody. I was heading up Mt. Rose late this morning, and the big flashing highway sign announced that there was "Avalanche Control" in process, and to expect delays, so I decided not to try the drive up. Yesterday's drive was plenty gruesome, without any sort of avalanche shenanegins.

Before next class on Thurs, please have posted, to your 110mb site, your homepage and at least one other second-level page (and have them linked). And post the address of your homepage to the blog. We'll take a look at your progress in class. If there are still some tweaks you'd like to make on those pages, that's fine, but it will be good to have something up on the web to look at.

No comments: