Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tyler Baron's Website

I'd like to remake my portfolio website. I threw it together really fast and I'd like it to be nicer looking. Right now, it only needs to have a home page about me and then branch off to individual pages for the games I've made. Each of those has a description for the game from a game design point of view and a link to download the game to try out. I'm not really looking to change the function of my site, just its rather shotty presentation. The audience will be Grad schools and potential employers.

Alexarts - A rather quirky, but slow loading, portfolio page.

Hello Monday - Just plain crazy sauce.

Magnetic Network - Possibly the most interactive interface... ever.

Beakable - Not sure how I feel about this one...

All Day - Scares the crap outta me, but oddly convincing.

No comments: