Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hey! I'm Caitlin and this is my second semester at SNC and I'm a Junior English major. I'm from Naperville, IL (which is a suburb right outside Chicago) and I absolutely love my home and family. Chicago's great.... But Tahoe's better :) I love the mountains and all the outdoor sports that I've been able to do this past year. This past summer I worked for Vail at their Grand Teton Lodge Company in Wyoming and fell in love with the region. I love dance, skiing, reading, swimming, backpacking and traveling. My life goal is to eventually work for a publishing company and study in New Zealand. I'm not familiar with anything on web design, but I know this information will be a great benefit in the future.

The website I'm going to talk about is http://us.penguingroup.com/

No comments: