Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brett's Introduction

I've been going to SNC for about 2 1/2 years. This is my senior semester so I'm pretty stoked to be almost done with college, until grad school.....maybe. I grew up in Virginia Beach, VA and first attended college at Utah State. I have an upcoming BFA show late Feburary, and it's an interactive show so stay tuned.


I enjoy creating all types of art from abstract and impressionist painting to digital art and video. Last spring I created my company "Bring Ya Lunch".


Bring Ya Lunch is an apparel and artistic brand/company, which is dedicated to showcasing my art and the ideology of the brand. It's all about living your life to the fullest. The website, facebook, and instagram showcases my artistic work, apparel and links to other artists' websites and/or emails.





 

No comments: