Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Introduction: Kyle Huddy

Hello class, I am a 29 year old small business owner in the Reno/Tahoe area. I have spent most of my adult life working in hotels, doing sales and marketing. For almost 5 years now, I have also been married to the most beautiful and intelligent woman that brings joy into my life.
Growing up I always dreamed of being a Major League baseball player and in that pursuit received a baseball scholarship  from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles where I received my Bachelors in Business and then spent 2 years playing Minor League Baseball for the Cincinnati Reds.

Currently, I am taking this web design class in order to build a top quality web page for my business (www.allnaturalnv.com). Feel free to look at how bad it is right now, so you can see the vast improvement towards the end of the semester:-)

No comments: