Monday, April 2, 2018

3 Week Plan + Problem Log

3 Week Plan
(Week 1)Wednesday: Re-pick template, input navbar information, sort pages and content wanted, write the description


 (Week 2)Monday: Design logo/ name banner and tree diagram in Photoshop, upload more information
Wednesday: Work on the tree diagram, sort, edit, and upload pictures


 (Week 3)Monday: Edit/update information content on a page, include references to other activists/ authors/ websites/ of use, finish tree diagram and upload to page
Wednesday: Find non-profits to upload


Problem Log
(Week 1) I accomplished what I wanted to other than writing all types of descriptions. I like the editing layout and template of Squarespace much more than Strikingly too. So far no problems...

(Week 2) I worked on a design logo during both classes, uploaded a couple of varieties, and hated them all. After it all, I reverted back to the default text and liked it the most. I still want to work on hopefully creating a useful logo so it's still in progress but I aesthetically prefer the text over an image. I added more design structure and information but I still have a good amount to upload. I've also uploaded banner photos to the pages, some temporary until I can make better. I haven't worked on the tree diagram too much as the inputting information has taken longer than I initially expected.
 

No comments: