Monday, April 2, 2018

Piera's 3 Week Plan

Week 1 Mon 3/26 : move domain from sqarespace to cargo collective. - choose template. Weds 3/28 : Gather material including images and text. - create wireframe Weekend/On-going - make additional material for first issue Week 2 Mon 4/2 : make homepage. - use a single image. - design: viewers click on the logo, then enter the main site. Continue figuring out how to transfer domain... Weds 4/4 and beyond : create system of display. - focus on a unique layout. - start uploading material. Problem Solving Log: I thought Squarespace might work after all. However, I found their templates extremely limiting. I was nervous about switching to CargoCollective because I thought my url would be changed to .com instead of its original .org The .org url is important because this is an organized community that I'm developing. I've chosen a CargoCollective template to begin manipulating. I still need to take the appropriate steps to transfer my domain from Squarespace to Cargo.

No comments: