Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Chasing Waves

Clayton Coates

Chasing Waves

Life has a way of twisting and turning, much like descending an untamed river.  Along the way you are sure to meet powerful waves which push you off your intended path.  I too have encountered what seemed to be insurmountable crashing waves.  The greatest lesson I’ve learned from these tribulations, is once you learn to face the wave and break through it head on with all the momentum you can summon, you’ll look back with appreciation for the experience in its entirety.  Only then will you realize your full potential and eagerly look towards the next challenge the unpredictable current has to offer. 


Zac Brown Band, Day That I Die

I believe that I, was born with a song inside of me,
Never question why,
I just keep on chasing that melody,
And as time goes by, its funny how time can make you realize,
We’re running out of it.

On the day that I die, I want to say that I,
Was a man who really lived and never compromised,
And while I lived out my days, until the very end,
I hope they find me in my home, with my guitar in my hand
I hope they find me in my home, with my guitar in my hand

No comments: