Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Confused Journalist



Growing up with anxiety and depression left my 6 year old mind with insights that most middle aged people have not yet discovered. This made for a difficult childhood filled with therapy sessions and an endless search for a coping mechanism. The words started bleeding across the page as my mom finally gave into my temper tantrum over a bright pink notebook. Each title read “what is my purpose?” as I pondered why I was put on this earth. Little did I know, I was holding my purpose within my hands. I was put on this earth to create. I love being vulnerable in my creations and doing so across all platforms from words on paper, videos, to photography. My passion has led me to where I am today. I am finishing my senior year as associate editor of the Eagle's Eye.

Oh yeah, and I am passionate about beer...

No comments: