Thursday, January 29, 2009

Heather's site

I plan to create a website dedicated to showcasing my clothing and sewn goods. I will have my site link to my Etsy site in order for customers to purchase items. The target audience for my site will be women ages 20-38 who frequent local handmade clothing shops. Sites that I feel fit with the same genre would be:

stuartandbrown.com

I plan to have the site be both a comprehensive portfolio and an up to date stock list of available styles. I also would like to have a complete list of links of sites I frequent. I like the way this site displays the collections, but I find it hard to get a complete view of the company from their site. I absolutely love this site I feel they do an amazing job keeping it up to date and fresh. Can't wait to get started!





No comments: