Thursday, April 26, 2012

First I had to figure out how to host my word press theme off of my godaddy account.
This was found to be a difficult process at first. There are two seperate options that I am given at the beginning instalation, and that is to decide whether to use wordpress to host my site or another domain server. Since I am already paying for my site to be used on godaddy then I thought it would make the most sense to host it there. Also, from a edit-ability standpoint, it seemed as if templates become more customizable from this format.

After finding it to be difficult to make my wordpress compatible with my GoDaddy account I decided to host it on the Wordpress site and use the Wordpress Dashboard. Within the Wordpress Dashboard there are numerous options to edit anything from name to colors of the blog template that I chose. fcp 7 save

No comments: