Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Heyy there! I'm Madeleine. I believe life is all about taking chances and meeting new people, experiencing new things, and having your perceptions altered. Sarcasm basically just spills out of mouth and I tend to laugh at my own jokes. People are typically shocked I don't consume enormous amounts of coffee, you'll understand when you get to know me. I am a total neat freak, but please don't tell my mom. She either won't believe you or worse, I'll get stuck cleaning when I go home. I enjoy baking in my free time and have strongly considered auditioning for Cake Boss. I live for embarrassing karaoke nights and costume parties. Which of course makes Halloween my favorite day of the year....I mean week.

There is me, dressed up as myself, "Madeleine" standing next to a very unhappy Mulan.


A website I use often and feel is well designed is gmail.com


No comments: