Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Introduction: Stephanie Coates

Hi! I'm Steph. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago and transferred to SNC in Spring '15. I'm studying Journalism and ODAL and am graduating this May. My goal for the future is to have a location-independent career and work as a freelancer (whether it's through writing, photography, web design, consulting, social media marketing, etc.) so I can live, work, and travel where I want, whenever I want. I have a phobia of 9-5 desk jobs.

I'm passionate about health and wellness, nutrition, anything outdoor adventure-related, and social psychology. My favorite things to do include hiking, cooking, and spending time with nice people.

A website I frequently visit is Zen Habits. I like the simple, uncluttered design and the content is great for anyone interested in health and wellness.


1 comment:

Muhammad Hassan said...

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... web hosting in kenya