Monday, January 22, 2018

Who am I?

Hello My name is,  Meiasha Gray



I am a Fine Arts Major, 
I sometimes make work like this:




But I do other things too.
Music is also a passion of mine, I spend a great deal of time listening to it with my eyes close. I also spend a great deal of time imagining myself in a jazz band, tearing it up on a saxophone.
Oh well, maybe in my next life. 
I try to get a lot of reading and writing done. The goal this semester is 20(very good) books. And by writing I mean poetry.
basically i'm a "usually," pretty relaxed thinker.

Unlike most of my fellow Tahonians I'm not that outdoorsy but that's not to say I don't enjoy a long bike ride or paddle boarding trip here and there. I was born in Detroit Michigan but I moved to Las Vegas at age 11, we never went camping.

No comments: