Monday, January 22, 2018

helloooo everybody

Helllooooo fellow classmates :)


I'm Heidi Peinthor, a  senior at SNC majoring in marketing to pursue a creative career in the outerwear fashion industry.

I'm from Grass Valley, a small town in Northern California - not far from SNC - nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. 

I enjoy almost anything that involves being outside, from activities Lake Tahoe has to offer such as snowboarding, hiking and climbing to  traveling,surfing, free diving and chasing waterfalls (quite literally). I have always had an interest in fashion production, styling and photography. In 2012, I designed the above dress for a fashion production put on by O'Neill Women's and Teen Vogue magazine. I find my creativity entertaining ideas of how fashion ties in with functionality for the purposes of enjoying the outdoors. 







No comments: