Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Saana Ahonen

3 week plan

By end of this week choose the final template and finish the first page.

1. Week (4/2-4/8) in Mammoth

Take more photos from Mammoth and write a story for my blogpost
Choose a font for my website
Choose a final name for my website
Design second pages
Link the second pages with navigation bar etc.
Design footer


2. Week (4/9-4/15) Trip to SF

Take more photos from San Fransisco and write a story for my blogpost
Start focusing on actual blog - Design the blog page
Write and design "About Me" page
Choose countries and places I'm going to write about 
Write two posts (one of these topics: San Fransisco, Mammoth, New York, Yosemite)


3. Week (4/16-4/22) 

Take photos in Squaw and other ski resorts around Tahoe when we still have snow
Edit old photos from Europe where I traveled 
Write three blogposts (one of these topics: Krk - Croatia, Ljubljana - Slovenia, Camping - Norway, Finland)







1 comment:

George Morgan said...

I have read such a mind-blowing blog after a long time. I really appreciate your article and you have described every thing in this blog with proper advice.Appreciated.

Now web design buffalo ny service is available with complete professionalism in reasonable budget.