Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Rachel's Three Week Plan

Week 1:

-Finalize layout and color palette
-Upload photos to the master folder
-Finalize tab names and photos
-Fill in all wording on the home page

Week 2:

-Create one piece of content for each section (Travel, DIY, Inspiration)
-Create more creative pieces on the website (social media bar, decorative headers)
-Finish About Me section

Week 3:

-Create one piece of content for each section (Travel, DIY, Inspiration)
-Finalize all writing sections
-Publish site

Problem Log:

Week 1: Saana showed me how to add my Instagram feed to the bottom of the page. I originally had a scrolling photo gallery with uploaded images, but the Instagram feed is much better because it updates with my latest photos and gives viewers the opportunity to follow me on social media.

Week 2: I posted my first blog post and saw how it looks when finalized. I played around with different image styling and size in the post.

Week 3: I accidentally deleted what I thought was just a text box, but it was the automatic blog feed. Chris and I, after trial and error, figured out had to add back the custom feed and designate it for each specific tab.

No comments: