Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Joe Fioramonti

       I grew up near Hartford, Connecticut and have been an SNC student for the past two semesters as a Digital Art major.  I have always enjoyed and excelled in art classes but have only been doing computer based work the past couple of years.  Computers have always been a part of my life and to use them in creative ways is very enticing.  My experience in digital platforms is limited to Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and some video and audio editing.  I also have some experience in other mediums including Painting, Ceramics, Printmaking, and 3D practices.  My interests include Snowboarding, Basketball, Video Games, Hip-Hop, and Reggae.  I am also a serious golfer with professional ambitions.  While a career as a professional golfer is only lucrative for the top few, having a foundation in Digital Media and Web Design will be an advantage in a society that is so entwined in technology.








  

No comments: