Monday, April 1, 2019

Nick's five week plan

Schedule for website layout


Week 1 Monday: Gather photos and information of creatures of the amazon rainforest. Create a title for my webpage.

            Wednesday: Add a front page photo of a waterfall that will go underneath the title.

Week 2 Monday: Provide a brief description of the amazon. Include a list of creatures of the amazon rainforest as well as their descriptions.

            Wednesday: Add an educational video about the amazon rainforest.

Week 3 Monday: Include background color and designs to the website.

            Wednesday: Add my quote on what the amazon rainforest means to me.

Week 4 Monday: Provide contact information.

            Wednesday:  How can I relate conservation, science and news to the amazon rainforest?

Week 5 Monday:  Include columns at the top of the page.


            Wednesday: Conclude with any finishing touches to the website.

Today I looked at some images of waterfalls that would go great in my opening webpage. 

No comments: