Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Problem Log - Allison Piccinini

Monday 4/15

  • Got feedback on my homepage from the class and decided to take the "buttons" down as they were the same as my tabs in my nav bar so was somewhat redundant. 
  • Started writing blog about my dog
Wednesday 4/17 
  • Published my blog on Kaya to my site
  • Changed color of every page to the same blue tone that is on my homepage to keep it consistent
  • Messed around with my "social" (facebook, pinterest, instagram, twitter) links and animating them when you scroll through the website

5 comments:

deep etch said...

Thanks for sharing the excellent information.

Katetechnologies said...

your information is excellent..please do visit our site

top Digital marketing agencies in kphb

Kishan Pindariya said...

Thank you for sharing Information. I think this is sich a useful information. Read our posts related to responsive web design. DesignHub4U

Web Design Company said...

Thanks for showing these. I haven't seen them elsewhere yet, but I'll look into them.Social Media Marketing Company Trivandrum
Web Development Company In London

website design cochin said...

As one of the best web design Trivandrum firm, we focus on customer satisfaction and customer support. We value our customers time and strive in delivering their projects as soon as possibleweb agency websites .