Monday, April 22, 2019

Problem Log

Problem Log: 

Trying to figure out how to add a separate page that holds sub pages for the main pages while still remaining hidden. This will be for all the music.
I had to create a new page, hide it, then link the cover art from the music page to the hidden page.

I am trying to link text to a page, so when you enter the artists page, you click on the artists name then it will send you to its own page. 
I had to create a hyperlink that linked to the text.

My next issue was linking an Artist Union page to the download button so that we receive all the stats from an external site. 
I re-routed the download button with a separate link that connects to the external page, now all the free-downloads go through the Artist Union.

Creating a cover page for the entirety of the website.
Create a main page and hide the titles in the header from the sub page.

No comments: