Monday, April 1, 2019

Web design five-week plan
Clayton Coates

Week 1:
a)       Create a page with pic, bio, and title.
b)      Create a navigation bar
c)       Identify and set up different pages within the site

Week 2:
a)       Create Logo in photoshop
b)      Consolidate photos from all media platforms
c)       Consolidate all photos from the hard drive

Week 3:
a)       Refine blog timeline content
b)      Learn how to use that timeline quick click I found on the page I saved in my notes.

Week 4:
a)       Identify how I will do the quick click map plan for the US and world. Possibly like directly to road trippers.
b)      Possibly create an open dialog link to stay in touch with followers.

Week 5:
a)       Create a hidden tab for merchandise.

b)      Start adding content to the US and World Maps. Link out to where I intend to go or to what I already have.

No comments: